FUZZ-IEEE-07 Special Session on
Adaptive fuzzy control for nonlinear systems
This session has been accepted for the FUZZ-IEEE 2020 conference which will be held as part of the 2020 IEEE WCCI in Glasgow, UK at July 19-24, 2020.
Organizers and Contact
Valentina E. Balas, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, ROMANIA, balas [at] drbalas [dot] ro
Tsung-Chih Lin, Feng Chia University, Taichung, TAIWAN, tclin [at] fcu [dot] edu [dot] tw
Rajeeb Dey, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, INDIA, rajeeb_de [at] ieee [dot] org
Scope and Topics
The aim of this special session is to present the state-of-the-art results in the area of adaptive intelligent control theory and applications and to get together researchers in this area. Adaptive control is a technique of applying some methods to obtain a model of the process and using this model to design a controller. Especially, fuzzy adaptive control has been an important area of active research. Significant developments have been seen, including theoretical success and practical design. One of the reasons for the rapid growth of fuzzy adaptive control is its ability to control plants with uncertainties during its operation.
The papers in this special session present the most advanced techniques and algorithms of adaptive control. These include various robust techniques, performance enhancement techniques, techniques with less a-priori knowledge and nonlinear intelligent adaptive control techniques. This special session aims to provide an opportunity for international researchers to share and review recent advances in the foundations, integration architectures and applications of hybrid and adaptive systems.
The main aim of this session is to provide a forum to provide innovative approaches to handle various fuzzy controllers, adaptive control strategies, time-delay nonlinear systems, cooperative control, hybrid intelligent control. We want to offer an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to identify new promising research directions in this area.
The topics include but are not limited to:
- Fuzzy Self-Organizing Controllers
- Adaptive Fuzzy Control Design
- Fuzzy Applications
- Fuzzy Modeling and Simulation
- Fuzzy Model Reference Learning Controller
- Hybrid adaptive fuzzy control
- Robust adaptive fuzzy control
- Adaptive fuzzy sliding-mode control
- Time-Delay Nonlinear Systems
- Adaptive and learning control theory
- Adaptive control of processes
- Data based auto-tuning of the controller
- Estimation and identification and its application to control design
- Cooperative Control
- Hybrid Intelligent Control
- Paper submission: January 15th, 2020
- Acceptance/rejection notification: March 15th, 2020
- Camera-ready paper submission: April 15th, 2020
- Conference dates: July 19-24, 2020
Papers submitted for special sessions are to be peer-reviewed with the same criteria used for the rest of contributed papers. As a result, all accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of the FUZZ-IEEE 2020. If you are interested in taking part on this special session, please submit your paper directly through the WCCI web site selecting the option “Main research topic”: Adaptive fuzzy control for nonlinear systems